Tag Archives: Fashion
HIPPIE TRIPPIN’ & FLOWER POWER
• Pass Love Beads to “establishment” guests
• Stage custom mock protests
• Far-out dancing Continue reading
Custom Costumes Makeups Services:
As a service to our corporate and business clients, Gregangelo offers custom costume construction which may be needed for your trade shows, product launches, promotions, award ceremonies, or galas. Costumes are commissionable to own or rent. Logos, icons, or mascots will accurately be integrated into costumes. Continue reading
Fashion Run Away
Velocity provides dancers, models, acrobats, make up artists & characters to enhance your fashion show
Gregangelo & Velocity specialize in providing public programs for museums to help attract and engage a new audience as well as celebrate and bring to life elements of various exhibits… Continue reading
Produce a runway show with your guests as a super model.
Public opening of the Gaultier fashion exhibit at the de Young museum San Francisco.
• Urban Arts brings a diverse community of youth and mentors together to create dance, music and art in a non violent and self-expressive environment.
• DANCE BATTLES: Opposing teams non-violently, but competitively dual through old and newschool break dance, hip hop, B boy /girl, pop and lock, body language, vigorous acrobatics, and revelatory movements. Continue reading
• Dazzling, shimmering showgirls and floor shows
• Rhinestone Review shows featuring Elvis impersonators, and more!
• Ambient, Interactive Candy Girls and Boys, Vegas characters Continue reading
Brandishing an MFA in design & technology, a BFA in Fiber and Material Studies, and an AA in Fashion Design & Theatrical Costuming, there is no wonder that Kevn Tijerina landed in the Velocity Circus… Continue reading